We are proud to publish Casinomia Casino Review. This review article will explain to you Casinomia Casino official website, registration codes, detailed information, software providers that you can enjoy your favorite online casino games, restricted countries, and regions, bonuses, security & privacy, basically, everything you need to know before you register on the Casinomia Casino. Casinomia Casino is established in 2019 and is one of the newly fast-growing online casinos, which is licensed and regulated by the Government of Curacao.
Casinomia Casino understanding that users may need assistance, they have live chat support, email support and online contact form. The mostly used and being the fastest and easiest method you can get help from the live chat support agents that are 24 hour a day, 7 days a week online to assist you in every kind of topics for the website. For more complex situations you can email the casino or fill the online forms that are easily usable.
Casinomia Casino is partnered with many of the best online casino software providers in order to host the best online casino games and provide fun, exciting and profitable experience to their players. The software providers at Casinomia Casino are: 1×2 Gaming, BetSoft Gaming, Booming Games, Booongo, EGT, Evolution Gaming, Ezugi, GameArt, Habanero, iSoftBet, MicroGaming, NetEnt, Play ‘n GO, Playson, Pragmatic Play, QuickSpin, Red Rake Gaming, Spinomenal, Tomhorn, YGGDRASIL Gaming.
Casinomia Casino Welcome Bonus
When you register at Casinomia Casino for the first time, you will receive a welcome bonus of up to € 500, and on top of that there are a whopping 100 free spins. After the first deposit bonus there is a second deposit bonus of 50% up to € 500. This is a very generous offer for a new online casino. The 100 free spins are awarded within 5 days of depositing 20 free spins per day and you can redeem them at the Sakura Fortune slot.
At Casinomia Casino there is not only a great welcome bonus for all new customers, but also a number of other great promotions and a cool loyalty program for customers who are already registered. Make sure to check the “Promos” page regularly as new extras are always added. If you participate in the Casinomia loyalty program you will be rewarded with great gifts for every level you reach. This includes birthday gifts, free spins and increased cashback. Every time you have climbed a level, contact customer service to collect the reward. By collecting CP (Casinomia Casino points) you can go through a total of 5 levels of the loyalty program and thus receive better and better rewards. One CP is equivalent to € 100.
Terms and Conditions:
- Casinomia Casino players can receive extra bonuses in addition to those described on the site. Such bonuses can be granted via e-mail or other ways of communication.
- Casinomia reserves the right not to pay any winnings to the players that were registered using disposable e-mail.
- Deposits made with Neteller or Skrill do not qualify for promotions.
- Player must make a minimal deposit of 10 EUR/USD, 15 AUD/CAD, 100 NOK/SEK, 700 RUB, 4000 KZT, 50 PLN, 4000 HUF to receive a deposit bonus.
- The maximum withdrawal amount generated by winnings from non deposit free spins and non deposit bonuses is €30.
- Withdrawing the winnings from non deposit free spins and non deposit bonuses is allowed only after the player makes at least one deposit.
- Casinomia Casino Deposit bonus is added immediately. If the chosen bonus was not added, please contact our customer support team before start playing the game. If the game has been started without the bonus we will not be able to add this bonus later.
- Player’s funds will be spent firstly during the play with an active bonus. If player’s money are lost, bonus funds will begin to spent.
- A Casinomia Casino player can have only one active bonus. If a player takes another bonus in addition to the already activated one, both bonuses will be played consecutively (one after another).
- Bonus rounds and free spins do not qualify for jackpot bonuses according to the rules of gaming software providers. Only real money rounds can pretend for jackpot bonuses.